About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Boss Day Pillows :)


I made these pillows for my Hubby's boss they own a R.V. storage and repair facility.
I found this remnant of R.V fabric a while back I only wish there was more. I made two reversible travel pillows. I didn't have enough to do both sides so I added the black and white large racing check to the back and red side ruffles. I think my shortage of fabric turned out to be a plus it made me have to get creative and now they are reversible. I also made the greeting card the photo I used on the front was from the owners own window view. I hope it was a nice surprise.

HOPE= the anticipation of something Good
Jeremiah 29:11
11 "I know the plans I have for you," announces the Lord. "I want you to enjoy success. I do not plan to harm you. I will give you hope for the years to come.

No comments: