About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Wedding Gifts



Fun Jammies for a bridal shower to a bride that was already a Mommy. I was her Photographer and when I went to take pictures of her she had her Jammies on while getting her Make up done. I embroidered her shirt with her new name.


I made this keepsake garter for the Bride I added their names and wedding date to it.
She had a one she could toss to her guests.


Same Bride this was a wine bottle cover done for her head table in her wedding color.


This set of stuff was so fun to make and I think she liked it because it was all-personal for her.
Today is our 22nd wedding anniversary and I am typing this sitting in the hubby's lazy boy with my pup Max on the footrest next to me. I am watching My hubby run in and out of the garage he is servicing the heater it was finally cold last night. Now we have to deal with big Gas bills again but this house is very cold.
I am posting the wedding gifts today as a reminder of my own long marriage and yes we have had our share of ups and downs but with all that has happened I still see Him as the one who saved me from what would have been a pretty awful Life. I love you Mark Happy Anniversary
May God always bless and watch over you I am a very lucky lady.
I think I am going to get up and go sew a new outfit to wear to church tomorrow he loves it when I sew.

No comments: