About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Last day Of November and Thoughts for today

I cannot believe it is going to be December already. Where has this year gone?
This has been a hard year in many ways but that being said I still have a lot to be thankful for!!!!!!!! A wonderful caring husband, the sweetest kids, too crazy pups,home, health and happiness and a really great picture of Johnny Depp on my cell phone:)
I let to many stresses effect me and that is already something I plan on working hard on for this New Year.
2008 that seems crazy my goodness it seems just like yesterday we were worrying about the crash of all computers in 2000 crazy how fast time flys.
Thanksgiving turned out to be wonderful and with out that blasted bird. I love my family for excepting the choice to ban the bird this year.:0)
We had a Mexican fiesta instead enchiladas chicken, beef and cheese, Spanish rice re fries, homemade chips and homemade guacamole. We ate later in the day so we could pull out the candles. We moved the kitchen table in the LR we don’t have a formal dining room but a eat in kitchen so this was a nice change.


We pulled out the fancy dishes MIL's silverware, linen napkins every thing elegant.
My home from college Son though it was funny that we ate enchiladas on china in candlelight. With all the sadness (my Father’s death in July) I really do feel blessed to have the Husband and children God gifted me with. Now that it is the last day of the month and the Tea party is done I can think about Christmas. Maybe Cheese Burgers for Christmas Dinner. I want to add a special hello to all my new blogging friends I am pretty new to keeping this up so thank you for all the comments on my tea party.

Have a blessed day

P.S. I actually sewed something I will post about that later :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hello! Nice to meet you and see your blog! THANK YOU for your great comments on my blog about the lining of the apron. What a smart solution! I love it! :-)