About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Friday, December 07, 2007

When it Rains it pours



I guess it really is winter now it is so windy and rainy tonight. I used to love the rain but as I have aged I like it warmer. I feel better physically and emotionally.
I had a Photo Shoot today with a young couple in their Christmas best it was cute. We got rained out so I didn't get as many shots as I would have liked. I will post some later. I have another shoot tomorrow if the weather breaks Mom and 2year old.
That should be fun I have to make all my funny noises to get him to play for the camera.
I did sew a skirt to go to a play last week I will post my directions to this super quick skirt (less than an hour) a little later I took some detailed pics. of the steps and it takes a while to write it out.

(This is the skirt but I will wait to show it in color with the rest of the details)

I am still working on forgiveness - with all that had happened to the family it is so hard - death brings out the best and worst in people.
Why are these verses so hard to follow sometimes??????
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." (Matthew 6:14,15)

I found this blog: http://molivo.wordpress.com/
and one of her posts hit me like a ton of bricks. (Thank you Missy) I know God is still working on me and part of all that work is in the forgiveness I must offer. Please pray for me I need it.

I hope you like the picture of the rain on the pine tree feels very wintry, bad weather for my ol' body great for picture taking :)
Blessings

I miss the pizza ;0)

No comments: