About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

If I could see behind the curtain

The quiet reflection times like a walk on the beach, is when I do my best work and thinking. I'm not sure where to start with a huge project so bits and pieces I gather until I hopefully reach an end. I need to stay focused and not get distracted as I do. I know what outcome I want. I read in Hebrews today and these verses really stood out

{6: 19 Our hope is certain. It is something for the soul to hold on to. It is strong and secure. It goes all the way into the Most Holy Room behind the curtain. 6:20 That is where Jesus has gone. He went there to open the way ahead of us.}


I kept thinking as things get tough if I could just peek behind the curtain and see what is there would I worry and fret so much if I could see all that was waiting would any of this stuff really matter??
I want to do my best that is all I can do. There is a plan I need to hear and listen for it to be true. I need to put my wants aside and seek what God wants for me.
For the here and now until I can step behind the curtain.

hear the sizzle...............
Blessings

No comments: