About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

I know I can't just sleep but

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

...some days a nap would be the best answer... ok 2013 here we go 2012 ended with another ride on a merry go round. I want to change from the inside out please God help me find peace in this situation.

Ate to much this holiday season and am ready to get back in check. I want discipline and obedience to be predominant (defination:present as the strongest element;having or exerting control) in my every day life It is a game and I know how to play it why do I make it so hard?

New Years resolutions nope life changing and Jesus first yep...

Be Blessed

No comments: