About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

California prayers


I have lived here all my life, California is truly a beautiful place to live.
At this time I smell smoke my eyes burn and see the orange glow in the sky. I live 4 hours from these tragic fires so I can not begin to imangine how people in the midst of it feel. The sadness and terror. Please take a moment of time to pray for all involved the evacuees the volunteers and especially the Fire Fighters who risk their own lives to save others. May God Bless you all

No comments: