About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

No sewing just surfing about Tea party stuff


Your fairy is called Field Elffilter
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow.
She is only seen on midsummer's eve.
She likes to wear purple petals in her skirt. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.


This is what I am posting today as I have so much to think about and so much to do I don't know where to start.
I am working on forgiveness.

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." (Matthew 6:14,15)

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ, God forgave you." (Ephesians 4:32)

No Sewing in so long I need to get busy but our Tea party comes first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bettyjo!
I'm so flattered that you commented on my blog. I'll be visitng yours again for sure! I hope you'll read mine again too.
Have a wonderful day in the Lord. =)