About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So much to be thankful for


This has been a rough few months yet God reveals himself more and more to me.
I am truly thankful for much.
May God bless you
a few reminder scriptures:

1 Chronicles 16:8 Give thanks to the LORD!Call on his name!Make known his accomplishments among the nations!16:9 Sing to him! Make music to him!Tell about all his miraculous deeds!16:10 Boast about his holy name! Let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!16:11 Seek the LORD and the strength he gives!Seek his presence continually!16:12 Recall the miraculous deeds he performed,his mighty acts and the judgments he decreed
1 Thessalonians

5:18 in everything give thanks

Ephesians
5:20 always giving thanks to God the Father for each other 29 in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,


Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: