About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Jump Dress or I haven't jumped yet!!!!

Lots of progress the under dress is done except for one hook and eye at the back and a good steaming. Thank the Lord above it fit her perfect.

(no purple bar on prom night) haha :0)
I have stayed prisoner in my own home just to get this done. I want to blog about some techniques but for today just this preview of the dress. I still need to do the overdress which is where all the d@#* beading comes in (sorry for the d@#*) haha oh and miles of sequin trim around the train did I mention that? (Reference pictures in below posts)
I have Hand sewed so much on this dress just about everything to be honest. I did not want to take the chance of pins running my fabric.
ok I think I am going to take Dogs to the beach they have been missing walks one because I am prisoner to the dress and two it has been very windy and cold and today is beautiful!!!!!!
have a blessed day

No comments: