About Me

My photo
I believe in God- I am Married- I am a Mom of 2 + 2 dogs- I take pictures- I sew- I cook- Join me . . .

Copyright

Hey there:)
Please ask me for permission to use my photo's or any of my work.
I will share photo's or instruction if you ask. I try really hard to link to any work I have used.
If you find anything here that is yours and no credit given please let me know.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been so long and so much has happened in my life. (too much to type)

God has revealed more to me than ever before and I feel that the stuff on my plate is here for a reason and the reminder from my lovely daughter "Mom, put God in the center of that plate" So that is where he is with Jesus at my side while we dine.

Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you." 6 So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

The Dress


This is one of the many things on my plate right now. If you don't recognize this dress it is the "Jump Dress" from the movie Titanic and my daughter and I always said this would be her prom dress well 11 years sure flew by because here it is 3weeks before prom and I need to get busy.
The last few weeks amongst all the other tasks in my life I have been collecting my "ingredients" I have had to search a lot and make do with some items so please join me on this next adventure while I sew the dream dress for a very worthy daughter from a stressed out momma :).

Pattern:


Ingredients:

Fabrics:




join me in the journey pray for me I am on a deadline so off I go to bead the bodice.



Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: